Debt - Listing Confirmation - S$240,000,000 3.9% Senior Perpetual Securities
BackOct 19, 2017
|Announcement Title||Debt - Listing Confirmation|
|Date & Time of Broadcast||Oct 19, 2017 14:42|
|Announcement Sub Title||S$240,000,000 3.9% Senior Perpetual Securities|
|Submitted By (Co./ Ind. Name)||Securities Market Control|
|Effective Date and Time of the event||20/10/2017 09:00:00|
|Description (Please provide a detailed description of the event in the box below)||1. The Securities will be listed and quoted in the Bonds Market with effect from 9.00 a.m., Friday, 20 October 2017.
2. The short name and abbreviated name of the Securities are 'CiticEnvtech3.9%PerSecS' and 'CITENPS' respectively. The ISIN Code is SG7IA3000003.
The letter 'S' denotes that trading of the Securities is restricted to the persons specified in Sections 274 and 275 of the Securities and Futures Act (the 'SFA').
3. The Securities will be quoted and traded in Singapore Dollars ( S$ ). The Securities will be in denomination of S$250,000. The Securities will be traded in minimum trading board lot size of S$250,000.
4. The issue date of the Securities is 19 October 2017.
5. The name and address of the Principal Paying Agent is as follows:
Deutsche Bank AG, Singapore Branch
One Raffles Quay
#16-00 South Tower
6. The Lead Manager/ Bookrunner of the Securities are DBS Bank Ltd., Barclays Bank PLC, Singapore Branch and CLSA Limited.
7. Please refer to the Issuer's offering documents for complete details before trading.
DISCLAIMER: This announcement was prepared and issued by the named Issuer/ Manager to the Exchange. The Exchange assumes no responsibility for the correctness of any of the statements made, opinions expressed or reports contained in this announcement and is posting this announcement on SGXNet for the sole purpose of dissemination only. In the event of any queries or clarification required in respect of any matters arising from this announcement, such queries are to be made to the named Issuer/ Manager directly and not to the Exchange. The Exchange shall not be liable for any losses or damages howsoever arising as a result of the circulation, publication and dissemination of this announcement.